Dogberry2;440301 Wrote:
> Actually, all I have so far is the two-CD collection "Hot Rod Guitar"
> (though Gatton also plays on some other albums I have by other people).
> I didn't really know much about him until about a year ago, though in
> his case I can't credit the SqueezeBox for "discovering" him; I first
> heard his solo stuff on XM in my car. But since we got HRG, it's gotten
> a great deal of playing time in our house, and there are several of his
> albums on my list of CDs to get. Thanks for the tip about "The Humbler".
> I'll make it a priority!

Oh - you'll like it! It is the stuff of legend.
This is the album that made household name guitar legends weep...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Humbler-Danny-Gatton-Robert-Gordon/dp/B000001XR1
(sure you can find this stateside...)

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Outdoors: Boom