SamS;461757 Wrote:
> Anyone want to recommend a new wireless AP for me?  Currently using
> Linksys WRT54G2.  I only have G devices, but I need a bit more range.

I like my Edimax EW-7416APn I've had zero issues with it and all the
various Squeezebox players and the Controller. It also does WPS
(Wireless Protected Setup) which is makes setting up any of the
SqueezeOS based devices a very very simple.

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x squeezebox radio
*1*x squeezebox touch
*1*x squeezebox boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black), *1*x sb2 wired (silver)
*1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!