Hi,

I have a Squeezebox Classic that I'm using together with a ReadyNAS
Duo. So far it has been a dream. But there is one exception. I works
fine for all internet radio stations but the ones using WMA. It works
fine as long as I connect by ethernet. But when connecting over Wireless
LAN, it starts stuttering after about 20 seconds. Has anyone experienced
anything similar? I tried two wireless routers.

When I enable the buffer view on the display I see that the incoming
buffer fills up. I.e. it does not seem to be a bandwidth problem. rather
something related to WMA and Wireless LAN.

Cheers,

/Göran

--
zeiller