for seemingly messing up my whole ****ing system.  These new updates
should have been optional.  I have everything working perfectly under
7.3 and now i can't get anything right.  I have no (easy) way of
updating my QNAP.  Napster CONSTANTLY buffers and i have to download new
firmware EVERY time i switch my music source which takes 10 minutes.

but hey.....as long as the new design looks flashy!!!

Utter crap, and this comes from an avid supporter of Logitech and the
Squeezebox systems in the past.

Every new update seems to result in mass panic and bugs, hence why i
choose to leave it 6 months before updating.  This time i didn't have
the choice and i'm now playing catch up, the firmware on my Duet remote
updated automatically (and now downloads between 7.4 and 7.3 every time
i switch my music source which takes about 10 mins EVERY time!)

I don't even know where to start to fix it all but i'm really pissed by
it.  I didn't want 7.4 or new firmware on my duet remote, the previous
versions worked fine.

--
Big AAC