I had similar symptoms with one of my SB2, but the other SB2 and SB3
were working fine in other rooms.  When I swapped the SB2 I found that
it was the location, not the device which caused the constant reboots.
The bad SB2 worked fine in the other room, and the good SB2 started the
constant reboots when moved.  Note these SB2s have been in these same
locations for years nothing has changed with my setup.
What had changed was neighbors and their wireless networks.  Basically
the network was problematic in this room even though the rest of the
house worked fine.  I had a second wireless router with wireless turned
off.  Just to test I turned on wireless on a different ESSID and
channel.  I reconnected the squeezebox to the new network and it has
been perfect since.

--
linuxtx