Von: lrossouw
[mailto:lrossouw.42vxvz1260291...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009 18:06
An: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Betreff: Re: [slim] Radio URL

I'm assuming you have SqueezeBoxServer installed on your local pc?

Option 1 (this is the way I use on the SqueezeBox Classic)

If so go to http://localhost:9000 on the pc which the server is
running.

If you hover the mouse over Favorites you can edit them (little icon on
the right).

You can then add a favorite with "New Favorite".  Type a useful name
and paste your link from the above into the URL field.  It should then
be available on your favorites.

Option 2
Go to http://localhost:9000 on the pc which the server is running.
Click on Internet Radio, then Tune URL and paste the url there and
play.
IF you hold down a preset button or select (+) and add to favorites you
can add it.

--
lrossouw

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw)