Using 6.1.0 - 3758 - Mac OS X 10.4.2 (8C46).
I tried to install the forecaster, album review, Biography, Weather and recently played plugin's.
Stopped and restarted slimserver from system preferences.
Recently played plug-in works fine the others don't show up at all.
SlimDevices folder in Library looks like this:
bin (folder)
html (folder)
IR (folder)
Plugins (folder)
Slimserver.pref.

Plugins folder looks like this:
AlbumReview (folder)
Biography (folder)
MHCPAN (folder)
RecentlyPlayed.pm
Scanner.pm
weather (folder)

Tried without the MHCPAN folder first, no good, then tried with it still no good.
Is this folder for windows only? not sure.

I'm probably doing something stupid so any help would be appreciated.

Steven Moore