Frank,

thanks for a great utility, upgarded this morning from 1.5ish which I
hadn't got fully working and successfully emailed the QuickRef to my
phone.

Few hours later, that prevented me buying a copy of an album I already
had, so I'm donating you the cost of that album.

Interestingly, in past posts you didn't intend to support
AlbumArtistSort, since it is an 'unofficial' tag, but is supported by
SBS.
This seems to work at the moment for me:-

Album = "West Side Stoy"
Compilation = "1"
AlbumArtist = "Leonard Bernstein"
AlbumArtistSort = "ZZZZ OST"

sorts as ZZZZ OST in the midst of all my other soundtracks where
AlbumArtist = "Various - OST" and AlbumArtistSort - "ZZZZ OST". I
suspect that this is because SBS has translated AlbumArtistSort into an
internal field that you are using.

Anyway, happy it works.

Mitch

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio
controlled by IR, SBC and iPeng on iPhone
7.4.1 running on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470)
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich