I have never used this before but it seems simple to me. You have Sync
Sets and you say which of your players are in each sync set. Currently
nothing is set. But if you wanted Office and Radio synced to Kitchen in
the Downstairs sync group then click the menu item for them and set it
to sync (in the Downstairs sync set). Looks quite useful, I might
investigate it myself...

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio
*Server:* 7.4.2 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server
with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.6 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)