I haven't heard of the synchonrization plugin before...I'll have to
check it out.

I like the ideas presented here.  What I would also like to see is a
sort of "follow me" feature.  This is more of a playlist transfer
feature, but it could use sync functionality to make it work.

On weekends I quite often find myself listening to music in one room
(kitchen maybe) and move into another room (living room) for a while.
My wife might come in and kick me out because she wants to watch TV, so
I'll go into the family room maybe.

What I do now is chose my destination player, sync it to the currently
playing player, go back to the original player and unsync it.  Now music
is playing at my new destination and not in the old location.

It would be nice to accomplish this with a single click or a smaller
number of clicks.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior