Chunkywizard;518216 Wrote:
> I have never used this before but it seems simple to me. You have Sync
> Sets and you say which of your players are in each sync set. Currently
> nothing is set. But if you wanted Office and Radio synced to Kitchen in
> the Downstairs sync group then click the menu item for them and set it
> to sync (in the Downstairs sync set). Looks quite useful, I might
> investigate it myself...

I'd agree, that would be easy if that was how it worked...

But that isn't how it works. To get to this state all I did was create
the three sync sets.

Taking the Upstairs set as an example, the dropdown lists are as
follows:

Kitchen - "Unsyncronized or master", "Office", "Radio"
Office - "Unsyncronized or master", "Kitchen", "Radio"
Internet Radio - "Unsyncronized or master", "Kitchen", "Office"

I honestly don't know what I am supposed to set to get the various
players into the right sync sets. I expect I can work it out by
experimentation, but it is far from obvious (to me) without said
experimentation.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !