west_sounds;524380 Wrote:

> there is no way i could live with that software I have just uninstalled
> the lot, squeezecentre, squeezeplay and moose. as good as the hardware
> is because of the software it is not for me, I will wait for an
> alternative. The way technology is moving on I shouldn’t have to wait
> too long.
>
> Hopefully some of the software writers will get something sorted for it
> soon.

Then again, you never wanted Squeezebox to begin with. What you wanted
was some kind of "wirelessly attached remote soundcard, sort of", and
that's not really what Squeezebox is about. Never has been and I dare
say it never will be. I think you will be have better luck with products
that follow a paradigm closer to what you want rather than trying to get
Squeezebox to do something it was never intended to do.

--
alfista