I was running 7.4.2, without problems, but only for a few days before
7.5 came out. The firmware upgraded for 7.4.2 and I thought it upgraded
again for 7.5. Perhaps I am wrong about this, and the connectivity with
radio was a problem on 7.4.2 and I just hadn't bumped into it yet.
Since it persisted when I went back to 7.4.2, what you say makes
sense.
In any case, I don't consider it a problem, given that adjusting
network settings took care of it for me. I just thought I would offer a
suggestion about that as so many others are reporting similar problems.

--
sharpnine