Suddenly, well since some days, the artwork on the controller has
disappeared. Now all that is shown is the default now-playing radio
broadcast tower. The song info works fine, but previously also the
artwork shown by Spotify was also shown on the controller...

My dsbridge.ini says the following (the default) so this should be ok:
[SPOTIFY.EXE]
MP3BitRate=320
HTTPPort=8124
TitlePrefix="Spotify - "
CoverArt=1
CoverArtX=0
CoverArtY=-275
CoverArtWidth=234
CoverArtHeight=234
MuteWhenStreaming=1
ClickOnConnect=0
ClickX=86
ClickY=-20

Anyone else seeing this?
Any solution?

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.0 r8673, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via chp's DSBridge
(http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge),
without SBS through MySqueezeBox.com (see post #294 in the DSBridge
thread)