Eolas75;544548 Wrote:

> I understood that, with SB, I have to use my local Ip (and not
> localhost) but where I have to enter that ?
> - somewhere on my squeezebox server
> - somewhere on my remote
> - somewhere on the mysqueezebox website

You can do it two ways. Either:

1. You create a favorite link in SBS, edit it and (manually) enter
"http://192.168.xx.yy:8124"; (where xx.yy is of course your local
servers specific IP). This link you then use as an ordinary favorite
link.

or

2. You log on to your MySB.com account, and create a favorite link
there, edit it and (manually) enter
"http:/192.168.xx.yy:8124/#slim:noscan=1" (where xx.yy is of course
your local servers specific IP). This link you then use as an ordinary
favorite link.

You can have both, one on SBS and one on MySB.com, they need not be
named the same. The first option needs SBS running (of course) but it
introduces more lag, while giving you correct artwork on your
controller. The second option allow you to stream Spotify without SBS
running, and hence with less lag, but artwork is not shown properly (it
used to, but something at MySB.com broke that recently).

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.0 r8673, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via chp's DSBridge
(http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge),
without SBS through MySqueezeBox.com (see post #294 in the DSBridge
thread)