supmah5;554401 Wrote:
> For some reason I can only stream some tracks from Spotify via DSbridge
> to my stereo (about 1/2 of the ones i try). When it doesn't work I
> often hear a second of the song before everything goes silent, like
> it's suddenly blocked. Have tried to find some connection between the
> tracks i can't play but they all seem very random to me.
>
> Anyone know what could be wrong?

I get the same behavior with locally stored songs. The ones from
Spotify play fine, but with songs that are not available from Spotify
but stored on my HD, if I try to play those I only get the first few
seconds and then the audio shuts off, but Spotify keeps moving its
cursor. And I only get this problem when streaming through DSBridge,
not when listening on the computer.

If I start such a song playing on the computer and then invoke DSBridge
it works, until I manually change song. If I just let it play it works.

Strange...

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.0 r8673, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via chp's DSBridge
(http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge),
without SBS through MySqueezeBox.com (see post #294 in the DSBridge
thread)