BenH73;584881 Wrote:
> I'm curious now, without trying to be pushy, do you have any sort of
> basic featurelist or timeline. By the end of November, by Christmas,
> next couple of weeks??
>
> Will this have any enhancements for tablets, such as the new Archos 70
> and 101?

Well, I hope that I'll be able to release the next major version within
one month.

Maybe I'll release a minor version before, that fixes some problems
with Spotify/WiMP artwork and music downloads for Android 2.2.

I'm currently working on these features, but I'm not sure if all of
them will be ready for the next major release:

- SqueezePlay menus (=access to most SBS plugins)
- Improved Menu Handling (=saving the last position in the menu, so
that you can switch to the NowPlayingScreen and come back later on)
- Improved SyncGroup handling
- Improved Playlist management (=saving, reordering)

This version will probably not contain special Tablet features.
It will run on Tablets and the screens do scale pretty well, but of
course it does not use a 10" screen estate perfectly.
Anyway, as soon as this version is out, I'll concentrate on the
development of a special Tablet version (probably for >= 7" screens).

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android