As a change of pace to this thread, I recently got a Android phone (HTC
Incredible) and was looking forward to possibly replacing my Duet
Controller with the phone and Squeeze Commander.

I've been pretty accepting of the learning curve for the phone, but I
find myself strongly preferring the Duet Controller for my three
Squeeze players. I've pretty much figured out how to do everything
Squeeze related on the phone that I need to do, but it just doesn't
seem quite as natural or convenient as with the DC.

That surprised me a bit as the general comments seem to lean the other
way.

--
mlsstl