Ikabob;593359 Wrote:
> I have been streaming Rhapsody flawlessly ever since the new 51
> firmware. The 192kps quality is excellent and it is so nice to listen
> to an album straight through. By the way, I sync Radios/Booms/Touches
> over SBS primarily.
>
> Thank you.

Right now, I'm only running my Touch and haven't downloaded the 7.5.2
fix, yet.  Is my understanding correct that the 7.5.2 update will have
no effect on Rhapsody playing on the Touch---in other words, the update
only fixes Rhaspody on the Duets, Booms, etc. but not the Touch?

I continue to have ongoing (but relatively few) Rhapsody skipping
instances when I'm playing through a playlist.  The track will stop
mid-song and then skip to the next.  If it'll solve this for the Touch,
too, I'll be all over the 7.5.2 update.

Thanks..

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V.5;  Duet/SBC running 7.5.1 r9218.  Controller and
Touch configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.1 r30836 on Vortexbox Appliance V 1.5.

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.