agillis;593920 Wrote:
> We will be adding this version to our Yum repo next week. At that point
> you can just use the GUI updater to get SqueezeBox Server 7.5.2
>
> -Andrew

That's great, Andrew.  In the meantime, now that I'm such a Linux
expert (NOT!!), I was able to follow Ron Olsen's instructions and it
installed perfectly....

Are you going to use r31599 or the latest release, which at this point,
is r31603???

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V.5;  Duet/SBC running 7.5.1 r9218.  Controller and
Touch configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.2 r31599 on Vortexbox Appliance V 1.6.

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.