Ever since the latest update of MySB.com (version 7.5.2?) it seems to me
that SC 0.9.5.1 has problems communicating with MySB.com. Anyone else
experiencing this?

For the last half year or so I have exclusively been using SC (on my
Android phone) to manage my Duet system, the Duet controller being
close to unusable with all its communication problems. This last week,
I find myself turning to the controller instead of SC, more and more
often. The controller simply works better (when MySB.com is up an
accessible, which is another issue). SC all too often simply claims
that there's no player attached to the server (MySB), and/or that the
play list is empty. Or it shows an empty Favorites list, while at the
same time (exact same time, I've tried it several times) the controller
can get the Favorites list from MySB just fine. Waking the phone, it
typically takes two or three tries to get the communication between SC
and MySB set up correctly.

As already asked... anyone else experiencing similar things?

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r9009, Player FW 66
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706