SadGamerGeek;602027 Wrote:
> Unfortunately the sync. is badly broken for me - is this a known issue?
Hi SadGamerGeek,
the App description states, that synchronization is not supported in
SqueezePad.

I'm not sure yet, whether (good) synchronization will work at all on
iPad ... it's got a totally different sound system (and timing
features) compared to a SqueezeBox.

So while it might be easy to make streams start at the same time (which
I might support in the next version), I'm not sure if it will ever be
possible to have a good sync that survives the first minutes of playing
stuff.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)* - -now featuring streaming
to iPad!-
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.