bluegaspode;631032 Wrote:
> SqueezePlayer buffers as well ;), so no problems via 3G. It just throws
> away the buffer, when you switch tracks ...

Although I really like the Aonline app for consolidating my music
channels...I would give squeezeplayer a try --- but but what I read
above it seems that it doesnt change to the next song  and you must
reconnect to stream.mp3 over ssh.....this is not good?

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII (Cullen L3) -> Cardas Golden
Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim
Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low->
Magnepan 3.6R