Two issues:

1. When Squidget is displaying the "Player sleeping, touch sleeper to
wake him up" (from memory, I guess it's not the exact wording), I alway
have big troubles waking it up. The widget is completely unresponsive,
although I touch all the controls. The only way to make it active again
is to touch the settings button, and even then it can often take several
seconds before there's any reaction. Pressing Test on the settings
dialog and then save, thereby confirming my old settings, gets the
widget back to active. If it takes time to come back from sleep, it
would be good if it displayed some sort of "Waking up, please wait"
notification as soon as it is touched.

2. There is a slight usability issue with the search dialog, in my
opinion. There's somethng wrong with using the input field for the
search term, and then filling it with the result of pressing one of the
search results. I don't know exactly how to fix this, but perhaps the
search field could indicate that it is no long editable after one has
selected an item from the proposal list, and then there could be a
button for "new search" or something similar?

--
strindberg