Sorry, was AFK for a few days.

strindberg;632421 Wrote:

> 1. When Squidget is displaying the "Player sleeping, touch sleeper to
> wake him up" (from memory, I guess it's not the exact wording), I alway
> have big troubles waking it up. The widget is completely unresponsive,
> although I touch all the controls. The only way to make it active again
> is to touch the settings button, and even then it can often take several
> seconds before there's any reaction. Pressing Test on the settings
> dialog and then save, thereby confirming my old settings, gets the
> widget back to active. If it takes time to come back from sleep, it
> would be good if it displayed some sort of "Waking up, please wait"
> notification as soon as it is touched.

This is truly annoying and for some reason - after upgrading the OS to
2.3.3 takes a lot of time. I think the WiFi is put into strange power
saving state which causes connection establishment to take some time.
Having no indication (for the establishing connection) is irritating
and will be fixed soon.

strindberg;632421 Wrote:

> 2. There is a slight usability issue with the search dialog, in my
> opinion. There's somethng wrong with using the input field for the
> search term, and then filling it with the result of pressing one of the
> search results. I don't know exactly how to fix this, but perhaps the
> search field could indicate that it is no long editable after one has
> selected an item from the proposal list, and then there could be a
> button for "new search" or something similar?

I'm using a standard android control that has this very weird and
undesired behavior. I'm looking into it, but I'm not sure it will be in
the coming release, which will mainly include bug / crach fixes, your
first comment fix, and an improved alternative huge 4x4 layout.

Avi

--
ganjastone

Squidget - Android SqueezeBox Widget