Hi, I see now that you've shown me the tip.

Hopefully, someone with iTune importation experience can chime in to
help out.

It seems Squeezebox Server must perform -some- kind of database
building. But maybe not. I'll take a look at the wiki and see if that
sheds any light.

I suspect you wish to use a single set of library files and access it
from either Squeezebox or iPod (or similar) as your need fits. Does
that describe your scenario? If so, it seems reasonable. It's the way
I'd want to do it -- it's your music and you shouldn't be forced to
favor one device over the other.

That being said, I don't know if that's how SB Server is intended.
Apple doesn't necessarily make concessions to people that wish to build
a 'hybrid' music delivery system. Surely other people are doing this
hybrid-type thing.

I'm tempted to suggest that you index your files the 'normal' way in
addition to providing the iTunes setup. Just to see what it does.

--
Danny8

Heh, heh. It said: # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE.