indeed. there are products i **could** make work... but a mythical boom
2 would be ideal, and I shall wait and hope one comes out.

I don't think it would be very difficult... we're told the audio stages
of the radio are based on the boom; the embedded platform that the logic
of the touch and the radio is based on seems to work well - so it's
surely just a joining of existing bits of tech into a new product.

i hope that logitech are still developing squeezebox products.  it'd be
very sad if the product line was discontinued just after i get on
board.

i note today that logitech are bragging about the spotify support of
radio and touch, with the launch of spotify in america.

--
slippyr4