slippyr4;640038 Wrote:
> well, i'm new to the squeezebox scene (i got a radio last wednesday and
> liked it so much I bought a touch on sunday).
>
> The touch is for my hifi in the living room; the radio is great in the
> kitchen. But now i want a device for the dining room:-
>
> Stereo
> Integrated Speakers
> Touchscreen
> Support for Spotify
>
> If they brought that out (Boom 2 maybe?) I'd buy one tomorrow.
>
> slip

I don't know anything about Spotify support, and obviously it doesn't
have a touch screen, but the Boom is a great device.  Can't recommend
it highly enough; the Radio pales in comparison.  I'd suggest you buy
one today.  And then get the Boom 2 tomorrow.

--
ajkidle

Squeezeboxen: 2x SBR, SB3, 2x Boom, Radio, iPeng
Controlled by: iPhone 4 running iPeng
Server: MSI Nettop 100 running VortexBox 1.9