TiredLegs;648376 Wrote:
> - Sonos did not initially offer players designed to connect to existing
> stereo systems. They wanted to sell you their amplifiers and speakers
> instead of leveraging what you already own. (Sonos now offers players
> designed for connection to external systems, but that wasn't the case
> early on.)
+1
That and the Sonos price were the dealbreakers for me when I got my
first SB almost 6 years ago. Also, I thought that Sonos's old
two-hander remote was a dud, even though many people drooled over it at
the time.

Like TiredLegs, I'm happy with my SB system, but if I were starting
from scratch today I would give Sonos a closer look, especially because
I question Logitech's commitment to the SB line.

--
aubuti