gruntwolla;657662 Wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I recently got myself a Sheevaplug, and am currently using that
> with an external hd as a server for all my squeezebox needs. Very
> happy!
>
> With that in mind, is anyone aware of a Windows (7) program that I can
> use to automatically update the external hd over the network with any
> new music I have downloaded/ripped. Something I can maybe configure to
> do this once a week or so.
>
> Trev

Once sheevaplug is on your LAN, can you copy over your LAN to the HDD
connected to sheevaplug.(from, say, your laptop with new music files on
its harddrive)?  (I understand you want to automate this, but I'm just
asking about the normal manual copying over the LAN as I'm about to set
up a squeezeplug....)

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag