pski;658479 Wrote:
> You apologize for a fault that was not previously seen. While I am not
> so accomplished, I've been using this for a few years.
>
> Have you ever seen the phrase "It just works?"
>
> SB products started as brilliant and got better <until recently>
>
> Why is it that Touch has not been adapted and sold as an automotive
> solution? >with wi-fi it could sync from the house if y'all could get
> power control as a concept.)

That whas not what i meant I'm with you , I'm just puzzled as why it
does not "just works" if a -specific cause- could be found someone
could notify the devs .

It's a lottery your number was up, It seems like every scanner rewrite
breaks it for a different subset of files or other circumstance, so "it
worked before" is very optimistic in the SBS case :-/ The scanner should
be improved ? not like it is now each version have a different set of
problems.
I would not be surprised if I get problems in in the future with my
files that "just works" for the moment.

It's typical to software with to little testing they routinely breaks
things that have "worked before" because the do not test properly .
To many bugs comes back from the dead after they have been fixed, they
can not find resources to test but they can fix each bug 3 times over
the years ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad