Goodsounds;661255 Wrote:
> I think this guy's disloyalty to the community that supported him is
> sad. Just some minimal "Not enough business, good bye, good luck" would
> have been enough. He should pull it from the Android Marketplace if he's
> decided to move on.

I just wanted to present the facts about the economic side, that
shouldn't be a statement about Flattermans behaviour or if its
justified by his income or not.

I think the current development here is sad indeed, but obviously
flatterman decided that there are more important things in his life now
than observing the community.

And why should he pull the trigger? His 3€ app is working fine on most
devices and still serves many people very good. It's still the much
much better alternative compared to what we get for free from Logitech
- it would be an even bigger miss if it was removed from the market
(even if it doesn't have support via the forum anymore).
I still recommend it to everyone asking.

And for those where it doesn't work, there are very easy ways to get
the money back on the Android market. Much much easier than with Apple
for instance (I can click an a single button myself for each purchase
to just refund it, also every user has a simple 'Request
refund'/message button in Google Checkout)

Logitech also doesn't stop selling their devices, just because for some
users the alarm doesn't work.
Or the iTunes integration.
Or the [put in your favourite personal bug(s)]

Don't understand me wrong: I'm definitely on your side. Everyone who
sells Apps on the AppStore should provide good and excellent support.
But if they don't lets try to be objective about what one can really
expect from his purchase. Its often much much less than we are used to.

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)