reniera;664494 Wrote:
> A resolution to this would be Logitech take a couple of hours to
> integrate a copy of trackstat in the original product.

The trackstat functionality should definitely be part of LMS!
I think this would differentiate it from the competition.

The competition (iTunes, Monkey, etc.) all have an 'intelligent'
playlist feature, which SBS or LMS don't have. So this functionality
schould be supplied by Logitech, too...

$40 for these two feature is pricey but I decided to support erland
with some cash for his valuable work.

--
Meridion

1750 Alben mit 21559 Titel von 1706 Interpreten.