PasTim;665035 Wrote:
> Apologies - I called for help too soon!  Whilst the instructions do
> appear to be for another version, I found that by using 'Replace UI' I
> got a window up that included splitters.

good, as it has been years ago that I set mine up. You somehow get into
layout editing mode and then right click on various sections to create
panes, split panes, etc.... it seems you're on the right track
anyhow...

as much as I love foobar2000, it is almost proud of the fact that many
things about it are not obvious to the new user. Foobar fans will argue
that "no, it is really very simple interface right out of the box" and
once I became familiar with how it all worked, this is true. Sorta like
mp3tag: extremely powerful tagging program, but actions, etc. were all
lost on me at first.

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag