HectorHughMunro;665616 Wrote:
> If they could make it better, I'd pay for it.
>
> I agree, this is paranoia until it actually happens.  I could live
> without Squeezebox Server being updated but I'd be far more concerned
> if support was withdrawn from Ipeng!

I think all this stems ( for me anyway) in disappointment that whenever
I go into a hifi shop ( something I'm doing quite frequently at the
moment ) there is always a sonos system on display ready for a demo,
whereas one can only buy Squeezeboxen online nowadays. That is fine for
those of us who know what Squeezebox is all about, but it doesn't
suggest much commitment to the brand from Logitech. In a shop, if a
couple of Touches were available to demo through decent speakers,with
knowledgable staff on hand,then I think we all know they would sell.

I am more than happy with what squeezebox/sbs/mysb.com does at the
moment - just disappointed that it seems that in the future inferior
systems will prevail.

Trev

--
gruntwolla