when I opened the front page of the NY Times website this morning, there
is a very prominent SONOS ad. When you click on it, you go to a site
that does a very good job of simply explaining how an integrated sonos
system works (with one player or many). <sigh> if only logitech could
get their marketing together because the SB products are actually
better in many ways than Sonos.  Of course, as has been pointed out,
Sonos has one product essentially. SB products are a footnote within
logitech.

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag