Thanks guys for trying to help out!

MrC: I can already see the SB players and SBS library under Playing Now
in MC. I have done almost all steps listed but will start over in the
order you suggested. As for AV software I have NOD32 on the MC PC and
MS Security Essentials on the SBS PC and those do not monitor local
network traffic as far as I know.

What do you mean by check the TCP port in MC? I have not changed the
default value.

Andrew: My library contains +120k files. I think our discussion on this
was in your thread for the previous version. I could not get it to load
fully in MC.

Thanks for explaining! It is definitely A I am after. I will have to
accept the standard info shown on the players and the loss of cover art
(and I guess the ability to see in iPeng additional info available in
SBS about flies in the current playlist).

I have more metadata about the files in MC than in SBS and I want to
use all metadata in MC when selecting files for playback on the SBs.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.6.2
(r33593) on Win XP