vagskal Wrote:

> As for AV software I have NOD32 on the MC PC and MS Security Essentials
> on the SBS PC and those do not monitor local network traffic as far as I
> know.

Disable the A/V on both systems temporarily, as a test.

These packages DO monitor network traffic.

Verify your LAN's router settings too...  You're looking to ensure
POSTs are not being blocked.

You could use Wireshark on both systems to which system is preventing
these requests.

AndrewFG - as for option (C), for us JRMC users with large libraries
and/or lots of customization of views schemes, this option is a
non-starter:

- The library initialization takes too long, whereby as albums are
filling, before the album is complete, tracks appear as discrete tracks
rather than an album.  This causes issues with Album views.

- Having to recreate complex views and setup is very cumbersome and
laborious.

- All music playback and usage/management of the main MC library is
impossible.  Thus, general music tagging and management cannot occur
during music playback (exactly the time playback is desired!) :-)

--
MrC