MrC, I tried your list of actions but had no luck. Here is how I
disabled Windows media streaming on the MC PC running Win 7 (it is in
Swedish, but I think you can figure out the options). I do not thing
WMP is active on the Win XP PC running SBS. At least I could not find
any options for media streaming in the control panel.

|Filename: Magical Snap - 2011.11.16 11.05 - 002.jpg                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12759|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.6.2
(r33593) on Win XP