aubuti;676047 Wrote:
> I have had the same question about adding tracks to the current playlist
> since I got an iPod touch (mostly for controlling SBs).
>
> Re Neil Young versus Neil Young and Crazy Horse, I use ALBUMARTIST to
> do that with LMS. All my Neil has ALBUMARTIST=Neil Young, whether or
> not it's with Crazy Horse. Ditto for other artists like Tom Petty
> with/without Heartbreakers, John Lennon with/without Plastic Ono Band,
> etc.

Glad for the plus.

RE: Neil. Paul is lazy. As a developer, I would then write a "contains"
maintenance DB that would then populate ALBUMARTIST.

The vast majority of the tunes were ripped to m4a with iT. It was easy
to use a few machines at home to feed and spit. For the most part, I'm
stuck with iT id's and would rather not consider myself OC by fixing
all of that.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless