Erland,

I think you really should know clearly what you're going to do with your
tablet, before you decide what to buy. Eg. I was surprised by how much I
liked the Kindle's form factor (7"?) for _reading_ (I know, that's what
it's supposed to do). Larger tablets you can't use single-handed. And the
SB Controller App is running quite nicely on it. It's time we somehow get
it there officially...

But as an all-purpose tablet I still prefer the larger models. Eg.
browsing web pages has a big plus with a larger screen. Unfortunately
there's still a huge lack in tablet optimized software. Eg. my Acer's
pre-installed mail client does have an improved layout, but it lacks so
badly otherwise, that I prefer k9. Which is not optimized for the tablet's
size.

--

Michael