Hi, I come back to the problem of lengthy sync between LMS and
MonkeySqueeze current playlist.

I have several thousands of tracks, some on the computers, others on
external HDD which can be disconnected.

There is no problem with MediaMonkey, any operation is performed almost
immediatly, even when the current playing list has several thousands of
tracks, or when the external HDD is not available.

But the sync between LMS and Monkeysqueeze list can be awfully long
(several minutes ...), even with a Core i7 computer with 8 GB ram,
running Windows 7 x64

I even had some messages from the Touch saying that no more track can
be added to the playlist (may be because of a disconnect external HDD,
but not sure)

Don't you think there should be a limit to the number of tracks synced
with LMS ?
Several thousands is obviously too much for LMS.

More than that, while this operation is performed, you can play music
with MediaMonkey, but the script prevent MediaMonkey from being
normally shut down (and nobody want to wait several minutes before
being able to close MediaMonkey)

--
nicolas75