HeadBanger wrote:
> There have been no beta releases available for 2 weeks or so now and
> Michael and Andy who both used to post regularly have been absent.
>
> I hope that it's because they're busy final testing the new range of
> Squeezeboxes that they are about to announce (pure speculation)!!!!

They also moved the whole project from SVN to github , whatever that
means (I'm no software engineer ) it seems to have been a major task .

So they are evolving the project to be easier to maintain and in one
conversation it was mentioned that some development in making it easier
for new app providers to maintain they own app was discussed .
(there seems to be a new radio or music service avaible every week and
logitech can't possible keep up )

The speculation that something is going on is probably not completely
unfounded :)

Hopefully there is new squeezeboxes ,but it could be a more
anticlimactic resolve when they finished moving thier project .

If you wan't to fuel more speculation where are certain forum members
have they got some beta hardware and talking in a hidden beta forum ! ,
or just got bored and moved on in life ? (do I get a troll point now )