Schindler wrote:
> On his homepage, andy is not working for logitech some other firm...
> michael all of a sudden has a new account to post here?!

It's posts like this that increase Google's search statistics...
Try to back your rumors with some reliable links next time to avoid
wasting other peoples time.

Schindler wrote:

> Is this the end of squeezebox? Logitech!

They are currently hiring people specifically to work with Squeezeboxes,
so it seems extremely unlikely that we are reaching the end of
Squeezebox.
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oiucWfwE
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oRydWfwi
http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oZPjWfwN

In particular, the positions includes texts like "you will participate
in architecting and provide technical direction for next generation
Squeezebox audio devices" and "you will be working as part of an
integral team designing and developing Logitech’s next generation of
audio streaming devices". This doesn't sound like the end of the
Squeezebox to me.