erland wrote:
> It's posts like this that increase Google's search statistics...
> They are currently hiring people specifically to work with Squeezeboxes,
> so it seems extremely unlikely that we are reaching the end of
> Squeezebox.
> http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oiucWfwE
> http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oRydWfwi
> http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qgX9Vfw1&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=oZPjWfwN

Great to see some physical prove of Logitech actively hiring people to
develop the Squeezebox further. Even though the Touch is a great
addition to the range, lately (at least to me, as an 'outsider') it
kinda felt they didn't take the SB-platform really serious anymore.
Discontinuing the Receiver without replacement, the Radio is becoming of
age too... At the same time, the competition with the white boxy design
is grabbing market share amongst a wider audience. Let's hope Logitech
can turn this into a success once more, like they did with the Harmony
remotes. :D