results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=95676
Question: How large is your local music library ?

- More than 100 000 songs
- Between 50 000 - 100 000 songs
- Between 25 000 - 50 000 songs
- Between 10 000 - 25 000 songs
- Between 1000 - 10 000 songs
- Less than 1000 songs
- Don't have a local library (only use internet radio and streaming
  services)

kc5f wrote:
> The numbers of albums reported here really surprise me, but I guess
> folks into music enough to use the various SB incarnations must have
> some money to support their habit.  I have about 200 CD's, and at
> $10-$15 each, that's $2k-$3k spent just on them.  I can't imagine
> spending $20k-$30 for 2000, let alone having over 8000!

keep in mind that I've been buying CDs for almost 30 years. For about 15
years I stopped almost everyday on my way back from lunch in a local CD
store that handled mostly used CDs (in a University town).  So it was
rare that I didn't come back to the office with a fistful of CDs....but
at much less than retail price.....   And in the old days there was no
MOG, Rhapsody, Spotify, Pandora, or internet radio. You either owned the
CD or you rarely heard what you wanted. And regular FM broadcast radio
has sucked for my tastes since about 1970 or so (when FM radio was
"underground" radio).