results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=95676
Question: How large is your local music library ?

- More than 100 000 songs
- Between 50 000 - 100 000 songs
- Between 25 000 - 50 000 songs
- Between 10 000 - 25 000 songs
- Between 1000 - 10 000 songs
- Less than 1000 songs
- Don't have a local library (only use internet radio and streaming
  services)

mherger wrote:
> > based on the stats it seems that quite clearly the product line seems
> > cater with people with a passion for music and\or the collection
> > thereof.
>
> Don't trust any stats you haven't faked yourself. The number of people
>
> participating in this poll represents only a very, very small number of
>
> the overall user base. And it only represents users who care to come to
>
> this forum. And who decide to participate. Overall this very likely
> doesn't represent the average SB user.

Don't worry, I'm aware of it, but since my question is related to third
party add-ons, I suspect those that will install them are probably
mostly people participating on this forum and seeing this poll, so I
suspect the poll result will still be a little bit representative for my
needs. I also suspect that most users not participating on this forum
has smaller library than this poll represent, so if the add-on is
designed for the result of this poll it will probably work for everybody
else too.

Michael, does Logitech have any numbers for library sizes reported from
LMS/SBS to Logitech which you can share (either via PM/mail or in
public) ?
Or isn't that kind of information reported if the "Report Statistics"
option in LMS Settings/mysqueezebox.com settings page is activated ?