Musiclover wrote:

> I don´t understand, why the squeezeslave-1.2-379.exe
> is opening a dos task windows, but I´m not able to write into this
> window.

1st of all - dos is dead. You mean the command shell which is cmd.exe -
not command.com.
And if you start a shell or a shell Programm - you can see the initial
shell (that calls the App) and if the app is working and had no menu or
an sub where you can interact with the app you cant write into this
shell.

So maybe....

Open a shell
Drop with ur mouse the exe into that shell
Push the spacekey  and  wrote the parameter
-or make a lnk from the exe and give that lnk your prefered
parameters.

Musiclover wrote:
> Nobody any idea what I have done wrong?
i do love such lines ;-)