Triode wrote:
> I believe this to be very dac dependant - its useless for my dac, but
> others have not problems..  Its a great target if the usb can be made to
> work..

OK, well to quantify, I've yet to find a report of any UAC2 async
implementation working well. By that I mean without any glitches at all.
Sure, you can fiddle around with buffer sizes, but if USB packets are
being dropped, which is what I believe is happening, it's game over. I
have a gut feeling that it is not going to be fixed with a software
update any time soon. I'm not holding my breath.

>From my own point of view, I've tried just about every UAC2 capable
chipset that exists with it. Even the reference XMOS design, with which
I have not had a problem with any other piece of hardware on which I can
compile and run the alsa usb driver. YMMV.