dustinsterk wrote:

> 7)  Website Creation/Technical Hosting of files, scripts, news, shipping
> updates, product updates, etc. - (Not sure we want to have these items
> spread all throughout this forum...I think we should have a dedicated
> site)
>
> Thanks!
> Dustin

Hi Dustin,

I can help with 7)  As a side job alongside plugin development and my
full time paid job, I also do ad-hoc web site development (HTML5) based
on PHP/mySQL.

Example of a recent bespoke site, fully database driven with full Paypal
functionality.  (Also at the backend for order fulfilment; there are
auto generated shipping emails and shipping documentation etc which
reduces admin overhead);
http://www.moonsugar.co.uk

If its of interest drop me a line via PM here or contact me via my
website to discuss the intricacies.

Cheers